- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Touching The Heart of God [Benjamin Franklin Silver Award Winner]
by Paul Wilbur (Author) · Paperback · Published by Certa Books
Touching The Heart of God- Synopsis
Did you know that you have a huge inheritance and that you serve a King who exposes His plans, purposes, power, and deepest secrets to you as a citizen in His Kingdom? In "Touching the Heart of God" you will learn about this King and His Kingdom—its order, its benefits, and the privilege afforded to its citizens in celebrating the greatest military and spiritual victories in recorded history.
The God of all creation actually keeps a calendar that celebrates His activity in the history of mankind and encourages our participation in the feasts. Whether you are a Messianic or Gentile believer in our amazing Messiah, you will find new and empowering insights in this book, which will build your faith and provoke your participation.
About Paul Wilbur
Paul Wilbur, internationally-acclaimed worship artist, song writer, pastor and teacher, unpacks the “Calendar of the Kingdom” in a way that reunites Christians with their Jewish foundations in a crystal-clear understanding of who we are in Christ and how the Father intends for us to successfully and joyfully walk in His Kingdom. Get ready to be challenged in your thinking and excited about the days we are living in. These are the days of Elijah!
"Paul Wilbur's book is an essential primer for those who want to dig deeper into the roots of their faith. The Old Testament was the sole body of written revelation from which Jesus (Yeshua) and his apostles read and taught. To know and teach the whole counsel of God, we need to appreciate the continuity of the Scriptures—from Genesis to Revelation. Paul Wilbur does a masterful job of demonstrating the validity and value of participating in the calendar and celebrations of our Messiah and His followers. Paul Wilbur isn't telling us we must follow these traditions in order to be saved. It's not about what we "have to" do, but what we 'get to' do."
Wayne Hilsden Co-founder,
King of Kings Ministries, Jerusalem
"I have known Paul Wilbur for many years and have been so impressed with his commitment to change the world through worship and sharing the gospel of Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah with Israel and the world. It’s clear God put a calling on Paul’s life to build bridges of reconciliation between the church and the Jewish community, and one of the ways he’s fulfilling that call is through his new book, Touching the Heart of God. I believe the insights found in this book will not only change your perspective of God’s kingdom and His desire for unity between Jewish and Gentile believers, they will transform your heart and mind as well."
Founding Senior Pastor, Gateway Church Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Bestselling Author of The Blessed Life, From Dream to Destiny, The God I Never Knew, and Truly Free
This is an extraordinary, thought-provoking book! I believe it is not just a teaching tool but a call for the church to consider a shift in thinking-not to legalistic ways, but to be closer to the heart of God. It is balanced, funny, and tender! In other words-written by an amazing Jewish follower of the Messiah who opens the door to the world that is meant for all of us who are grafted into the vine!
Generals International Dallas, TX