- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Surrendering: A Blueprint of My Life
by Deaidre Newby (Author) · Paperback · Published by Certa Publishing
Surrendering: A Blueprint of My Life- Synopsis
The lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender (LGBT) community, and their family members are looking for answers concerning the unique challenges they face. These individuals need real solutions to their sincere questions. Surrendering: A Blueprint of My Life provides answers to their pressing whys:
• Why do I think and feel this way?
• Why can't I change the way I feel?
• Is this really who I am?
• Can I have relationship with God?
• Is there hope for me?
In a most transparent way, Deaidre Newby shares the story of her former homosexual lifestyle. She discusses the reasons that led her to a lesbian lifestyle and the redemption she received upon rededicating her life to Jesus Christ. Hope for transformation is real and it is available to all. Surrendering: A Blueprint of My Life will help change many people’s perspective and heal countless hearts.
“Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God” (Mark 10:27 NLT).
About Deaidre Newby
Deaidre Newby expresses herself best when she is writing. Writing allows her to speak freely with boldness on topics which she truly cares about. Newby explains, “I am most comfortable with expressing my vulnerabilities, frustrations, fears, and exciting moments in life when I have a pen in my hand. Take it away from me and I become speechless.”
Writing has always been the safest place for Newby to explore and analyze the world around her. No wonder God entrusted her to share her life story in the sensitive political environment in which we live. Yet, Newby would profess, she is not an aspiring author. She writes for clarity, to release frustrations, and to inspire others.