- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Breaking Through the Clouds
With disarming honesty, Dannie Gregg shares the story of how she and her husband, Jordan, began building a life together, raising children, and standing firm in their faith as it was tested by the loss of their son, Cotton. Breaking Through the Clouds shares the hope that the Gregg family found as they grew closer to the Lord following Cotton’s death.
by Dannie Gregg and Jeremy A. Walker (Authors) · Paperback · Published by Certa Publishing
Breaking Through the Clouds- Synopsis
Raising children is hard, but when tragedy strikes, what was once difficult becomes almost impossible. "Breaking Through the Clouds" is a story of how one family dealt with unimaginable sorrow by walking in faith. With disarming honesty, Dannie Gregg shares the story of how she and her husband, Jordan, began building a life together, raising children, and standing firm in their faith as it was tested by the loss of their son, Cotton. "Breaking Through the Clouds" shares the hope that the Gregg family found as they grew closer to the Lord following Cotton’s death.
About Dannie Gregg and Jeremy A. Walker
Dannie Gregg shares her love for the Lord by serving at First Baptist Church, Ropesville. She participates in children’s ministry, music, serving in the nursery, and any other work that God leads her to engage. Dannie passionately pursues the Lord’s direction in her life and hopes to share love, grace, and mercy to all whom she encounters. It is her desire that this book be a testimony of God’s redemptive love for His people. Dannie is married to Jordan and they live in Ropesville, Texas with their two sons, Cason and Colt.
After publishing “Checklist Jesus: A Journey from Religion to Relationship” in 2013, Jeremy A. Walker prayerfully yielded to God’s leading to co-author “Breaking Through the Clouds.” Serving as Associate Pastor to students and worship arts at First Baptist Church, Ropesville, Jeremy has been able to build a lasting relationship with the Greggs. After losing their son, Cotton, the Lord used the simple gifts and limited experience that Jeremy had as an author to help the Greggs articulate the mercy and grace they felt from God as He heals their hearts.
Jeremy continues to serve his church and contributes regularly to Christian blogs, periodicals, and speaks at youth events all over the United States. Jeremy and his wife, Krystle, have one son, Rutledge.