- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Suffer the Children
by Willie Thompson, Jr. (Author) · Paperback · Published by Certa Publishing
Suffer The Children- Synopsis
Responding to the needs and concerns of this generation is paramount for the future of the Christian Church worldwide. Suffer the Children is a collection of sermons designed to speak life to and draw young people into an exciting relationship with God. It not only challenges, but encourages all readers to become more conscious about the plight of today’s youth. It will inspire a vision, inclusive of all generations and create an environment for discussion, prompting strategic movement. Suffer the Children will lead into a true encounter with the works of Jesus.
About Willie Thompson, Jr.
Willie J. Thompson Jr., is currently a doctoral candidate in the sociology program at Howard University. His research interests include: homiletics, leadership, religious experience, social psychology, inequality and urban development.
His current undertaking involves exploring the quality of life for Blacks in urban America, particularly the state of young Black men, ages 18-24. From the historical Black college and university perspective, Thompson provides ground-breaking information for institutions of higher education in search of relevant resources, addressing the needs of this population.
Thompson was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. He received his Baccalaureate Degree in Religion & Philosophy from Benedict College and a Master of Divinity Degree from Howard University. Thompson is an ordained minister and Senior Pastor/Teacher of Morning Star Baptist Church in Clairton, PA. Heis a sought-after speaker on a global level. He currently serves as the Chairman of two non-profit religious organizations committed to education and outreach.
For more information please visit www.wjthompson.com.