- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
by Linda Knight (Author) · Paperback · Published by Certa Publishing
Fearless Living- Synopsis
Fearless Living is a unique, reflective journey that leads the reader from looking at the world, circumstances, events with fear to a place of trust in God.
Each day presents a passage of scripture where we are told not to fear. The context of when and where this directive was given by God is explored. Then the lessons and truths that are evident in the day's scripture are given for thought and reflection.
Each day reveals the consistent, immutable character of God and how he wants those that follow Him to trust and obey Him. A prayer is given to help the reader to connect with God and seek to apply the lessons and truths. The next step in trusting is to learn to fear God not those circumstances.
A verse or two of scripture is given for reflection to help refine our thinking into placing our trust and fear in God alone. The last section of each day is devoted to personal reflection and thinking on how the scripture can be applied to life. How do I go about living each day without fear as God intended? Each day builds one upon another to give assurance and hope for life without fear based on trust in God.
About Linda Knight
Linda Knight is a lifetime student of the Bible. She taught in public school for over 30 years along with teaching children and adults in Bible classes. She loves to teach God's word to children and facilitate women's bible studies. Linda lives in Concord, California and is a mother and grandmother. She loves to read, garden, travel and quilt.
Follow Linda on her blog and receive inspiration on your journey to "Fearless Living": http://wwww.daybydayfearlessliving.com
Listen to Linda's interview on Life Lessons with Rick Tocquiny: