- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
What is partnership publishing and why is it the best option for today’s authors? Partnership publishing is best described as a hybrid between traditional and self-publishing. Many authors are turning their backs on the hoop-jumping processes of traditional publishing and are embracing the collaborative process of partnership publishing. Partnership publishing offers authors many of the same perks of traditional publishing routes, while allowing them to maintain creative control and royalties for their hard work and dedication.
Why shouldn’t you merely run your manuscript through a normal self publisher? The difference with partnership publishing is that your manuscript is treated with great care to ensure a first-rate and professional end-product. Staffed by industry professionals, Certa Publishing is a partner publishing company that provides more than just expertise. It provides authors with personal support and guidance throughout the entire publishing process.
With Certa Publishing, authors pay upfront for the hard costs of production, but what they get in return is so much more! They secure experts in the field, who work not only on publishing the book, but successfully marketing it, as well. This unique model allows authors to pay only for the services they want and need. Whether it is editing the initial manuscript, designing the book cover, printing and distribution, marketing techniques, or social media set-up and maintenance, it is all made available to every author.
Partnership with Certa Publishing offers the benefits of traditional small press’ knowledge and resources, while providing authors with full rights to their book at the end of the process. Partnership means authors are able to focus more of their energy on what they do best – writing.
Constant communication, personal transparency, and long-term commitment are a few of the qualities that set Certa Publishing’s partnership apart. Larger, traditional companies may only push a book for a brief period of time, but for Certa Publishing, partnership means marketing for success. This requires time, repetition, and open communication between publisher and author.
While self-publishing requires grueling attention from the authors, traditional publishing requests too little input, leaving authors feeling as though they’re in the dark. But Certa’s publishing partnership allows for the perfect amount of attention and input, from both author and publisher. This stems from the agreement to become partners, exchange resources, and talents, rather than merely exchanging money and product. It is quite possibly the future of publishing!