- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Bookmarks don't just mark your place. They promote your book over and over again.
Publishers and authors have given bookmarks away free for years and years—because bookmarks build brand awareness for both authors and books! As readers see your name and the name of your book, it becomes second nature to them to recommend your book to their friends and fellow readers.
Don’t sell this marketing tool short. It works, and in a low-cost per unit fashion! Many authors give them with every book sale. Some give them only at book signings. Others use them as independent marketing tools. But the bottom line is that bookmarks work to promote you and your book and stay around for years.
These full-color, professionally designed bookmarks will be used not only when someone is reading your book, but also when he or she is reading OTHER authors' books. This is a great marketing tool at a very affordable cost!
Estimated delivery is about two weeks after order placement. The bookmarks measure 2"x7" and are printed in full color on glossy card stock on one side of the card. Bookmark color variances can occur when compared to your book cover. Once your order is submitted, it cannot be changed or canceled. Offer limited to authors with shipping addresses in the United States. Price does not include applicable tax and freight.