- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Full-color postcards create marketing buzz!
Now that your book is published, you need to promote it effectively. Using high-quality, professionally produced postcards is a proven way to notify buyers, reviewers and readers about your book. Whether you are promoting an upcoming book event, targeting local bookstore buyers, seeking reviewers or marketing to potential readers, direct mail postcards are a proven way to deliver results.
We capture your full-color book cover on the front of the postcard and announce your promotion on the back. These high-gloss postcards can deliver your targeted, custom message to hundreds or thousands of potential readers, with amazing results!
Don't wait and hope for your book sales to take off. Get your books out of their boxes and into readers’ hands with effective marketing through custom postcards! Order today, and receive them in about two weeks.
Estimated delivery is about two weeks after order placement. The postcards measure 5.5” x 4.25” and are printed in full color on the one side and black ink on the other side of the card. The postcard is printed on glossy cover stock on the full color side. Postcard color variances can occur when compared to your book cover. Once your order is submitted, it cannot be changed or canceled. Offer limited to authors with shipping addresses in the United States. Price does not include applicable tax and freight.