- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Nehemiah People Press Release
- Secrets of the Kingdom Economy Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Bringing God’s Divine Order to the World Outside of the Church
ORLANDO, Florida— In a world desperately searching for solutions, it’s important for Christians to remember their divine appointment from God is not just relevant within the church, but in every aspect of their culture and daily lives. Full of wisdom and revelation, Nehemiah People ($15.99, paperback, 978-0-9981815-6-1) defines the sacred calling to bring God's divine order to all spheres of culture outside the walls of the church house.
Using the life of Nehemiah of the Bible, this compelling book demonstrates how to overcome obstacles and resistance to one’s divine calling, describes God’s positioning and development process for 21st Century men and women, and explains how to more deeply understand the importance of obeying God.
Author and International business leader, Paul Cuny, explains God’s endorsement process for those who will implement His solutions in this generation, and uncovers that a person’s purpose and destiny in society is on a much higher scale than ever imagined. Readers will begin to understand the challenges men and women with a Nehemiah type calling will most certainly face in this generation and practical solutions to those challenges.
Our world is in an urgent search for solutions. The men and women of our generation who have the heart and spirit of Nehemiah are the ones who will bring those God inspired solutions for business, government, medicine, military, education, and all spheres of society. J. Gunnar Olson, Founder of the International Christian Chamber of Commerce (ICCC), said, “[This book] has been a blessing in my own life...It is a well of wisdom and a blessing to all who are pursuing their calling in the fear of the Lord.” Nehemiah People is a book that will give Christians permission to be who God made them to be without apology or excuse.
About Paul Cuny
Paul Cuny is President of MarketPlace Leadership International, an ordained minister, an internationally recognized speaker on God’s principles of economics and leadership, is an Executive Committee member of the Economic Summit and the International Council of Economic Reformation, and has been interviewed on international TV and radio.
He has authored many articles in international publications and is the author of two books: Secrets of the Kingdom Economy, which is published in five languages, and Nehemiah People. Paul has served as a friend, counselor and prayer partner to sitting presidents, ambassadors, business, and government leaders around the world.
For ordering and more information on Nehemiah People, please visit here.