- Why CP
- Get Published!
- Christian Publishing
- Author Resources
- Touching the Heart of God Press Release
- Raising God's Girl Press Release
- Boy Preacher Press Release
- From Victory to Victory Press Release
- Breaking Through the Clouds Press Release
- Riddles Requiring Resolution Press Release
- Fearless Living Press Release
- One Day Closer to God Press Release
- My Journey to Healing Press Release
- Are You Attackable Press Release
- Serving God Press Release
- Train Up That Child Press Release
- Raising Kids That Succeed Press Release
- Parables of the Deer Press Release
- Fiery Darts Press Release
- God's Got This Press Release
- Getting Up When You are Down Press Release
- Among the Myrtle Trees Press Release
- PR IBPA Award
- Your Last Breath Press Release
- Lords or Servants Press Release
- Making Sense Out Of Life Press Release
- Mystery Accomplished Press Release
- Sammy Comes Home Press Release
- Heaven or Hell Press Release
- Granny's Rocker Press Release
- Treasures From the King Press Release
- Daddy, Do Cowboys Pray Press Release
- Author Help Links
- Podcasts & Videos
Benjamin Franklin Award Winning Books
Orlando, FL—Congratulations to Certa authors, Paul Wilbur and Rich and Mary Lou Graham! We are excited to announce they are the winners of the 2016 Benjamin Franklin Book Award in their category. Touching the Heart of God by Paul Wilbur and Raising God’s Girl by Rich and Mary Lou Graham were recognized for their excellence in publishing. “Truly the best of the best” said Angela Bole, the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) Chief Executive Officer.
The Benjamin Franklin Awards, which include fifty-five categories identifying excellence in book editorial and design, are regarded as one of the highest national honors for independent publishers.
We are overjoyed that two of Certa’s books are now included among this Award's prestigious group of winners.
Internationally-acclaimed, award-winning worship artist and song writer, Paul Wilbur can now add “award-winning author” to his list of accomplishments. In Touching the Heart of God, Wilbur helps you discover how you fit in God’s Kingdom and understand how He marks history with an eye toward the future. Whether you are a Messianic or Gentile believer in our amazing Messiah, you will find new and empowering insights in this book, which will build your faith and provoke your participation.
Equally insightful, Raising God’s Girl addresses the challenges parents of girls face. Scripture teaches that daughters are gifts from God. But sometimes this truth can be missed in the whirlwind of emotions, activities, peer pressure, and media influence. How can Christians raise strong girls despite the insurmountable challenges of the day? In Raising God’s Girl, parents Rich and Mary Lou Graham share how God actually uses these challenges to teach believers about their own relationship with Him. When you can understand and receive His amazing love, you can then lavish it on your daughters. You can indeed raise daughters who, in all situations and in all seasons, are sure of this: I am God’s Girl!
Both Touching the Heart of God and Raising God’s Girl are receiving rave reviews for their powerful and penetrating messages. Certa Publishing is truly honored to represent Paul Wilbur and Rich and Mary Lou Graham, and we celebrate this wonderful accomplishment with them!
Let us “rejoice with those who rejoice!” (Romans 12:15).
To learn more about Touching the Heart of God and Raising God’s Girl, please click the links below: