The CP Select package is the all-inclusive book publishing package.
It includes 6 custom covers, complete distribution and online marketing and publicity options designed to help you launch your book into the marketplace. As our most complete package, it includes everything you need to make your book look its best, be found easily on the internet, and enjoy the ease of order fulfillment.
This package has all the bells-and-whistles, to give you a step-up on marketing and promoting your book. It’s the essentials for making an author successful!
Included in the CP Select:
- One-on-One Author Support—Our Publishing Consultants are always available by phone or email to every one of our authors. You will have one-on-one support with one of our Author Services Representatives every step of the way!
- Manuscript Review—Your manuscript will receive a complete editorial evaluation, outlining the manuscripts strengths and weaknesses.
- Custom Full-Color Cover—Our talented design team will create 6 unique covers to choose from that reflects your vision for the book and helps make it marketable online and in bookstores. *Note: None of our cover designs included in our standard publishing packages involve original drawn illustrations. If the author desires original, custom-drawn illustrations, the author can provide them or we can supply a list of illustrators.
- Custom Interior Design—You can choose from a variety of templates and then customize any part of your book from there.
- Electronic Proof—Once our design team has completed the first draft of your interior and cover design, you will receive an electronic proof.
- Personalized Back Cover—Add your photo, a short bio, a synopsis of the book—whatever you would like to assist the reader in their buying decision.
- Image Insertion—We will scan and place up to 20 images into your book.
- Choice of Trim Size—Our common sizes are 5.5" x 8.5" and 6" x 9", but we can provide any size available.
- ISBN & Barcode Assignment—Your book will have a unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and UPC Barcode that booksellers can use to find and order your book.
- Library of Congress—Your book will be on file with the Library of Congress and the PCN number will be included in the copyright page of your book.
- US Copyright Registration—Your book will be protected through registrations with the US Copyright.
- Books in Print Registration—Your book will be registered with Bowker, a professional online book and publisher information source, which is often available for viewing at public libraries.
- Nonexclusive Contract—With Certa Publishing, you-- the author, have complete authority to do whatever you would like to with your book, even if that means going to a big New York publisher.
- Online Distribution—When your book is finished, it’s available to order online through many sites, including CertaPublishing.com.
- Bookstore Availability—With a unique ISBN, your book could be available to thousands of retail outlets.
- Book Retailed on Amazon.com—Your book will be available for purchase on Amazon.com.
- Process Book Orders from CP and Amazon.com—We will process orders placed from bookstores on your behalf.
- Warehouse Books—Instead of storing all of your books in your living room, we’ll store them for you in our 90,000 square-foot, air-conditioned warehouse.
- Featured Book Page on CertaPublishing.com—You will have your own page featuring your book, which you may use for marketing and for ease of purchase.
- Featured Author Page on CertaPublishing.com—You will have your own author page, which is all about you and the book(s) you have written.
- Amazon.com Marketing—We will provide marketing/search keywords for your book on Amazon.com. Potential book purchasers will discover your book with more ease. We will also provide the Search Inside feature on Amazon.com, allowing potential buyers to preview your book.
- Google Book Preview—Your book will be a part of the millions of books, from libraries and publishers worldwide, that are searched and previewed daily on Google Book Search. What an opportunity!
- Professional Marketing Consultation—Our experienced marketing team will work with you during three 30-minute phone calls to help you discover the best way to market and sell your book.
- Professionally Written Back Cover—Our expert team will help promote your book with a professionally written back cover that will motivate readers to purchase your book.
- 1,000 Author Business Cards—Your full-color author business cards represent you and your book with authority and professionalism. Your cover will be on the front and your book's brief description and ordering information will be on the back.
- 100 Author Bookmarks—These full-color, professionally designed bookmarks will be used not only when someone is reading your book, but also when he or she is reading OTHER authors' books. Your cover, book's brief description, and ordering information will be on the front.
- eBook—Your eBook is placed for purchase on CertaPublishing.com, Amazon's Kindle, Apple iBookstore, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony e-Reader, Kobo, and more.
- Personalized QR Code—Your personalized Quick Response (QR) Code will be placed on your marketing materials to assist potential purchasers in finding and acquiring your book.
- Christian Books & More Database—We will list your book in the most complete database of all Christian Products in the country with over 1,200 Christian stores participating.
- Media Marketing Kit—Have all of your contact information, product description, author bio, interview talking points, ect. in one elegantly desined, professional package.
- Virtual Book Publicity Tour
- Blogger Review Program—Your book will be available for bloggers to write reviews on their blogs. Gaining positive reviews is an essential part of marketing your book.
- Amazon's Author Central Setup and Optimization—We will create and an author page on Amazon.com to help potential purchasers get to know you and your book(s).
- Book-Signing Kit—You will receive 250 Postcards, 200 Bookmarks, 25 Posters, and 50 flyers to use for book signing events.
- Submission to Three Notable Online Book Review—A favorable review can be used in all your marketing efforts and provide you with credebility. Create more interest that leads to sales!
- Submission to Two Book Award Programs—Your book will be submitted to two genre appropriate award programs. If you win an award, you will always be known as an "award-winning author!" Note: Authors provide two copies, per award, out of their own inventory.
- Press Release—Attract the media with a well-crafted, professional press release about your book and distribute it to national Christian outlets that best suit your title. Your press release will be seen by Christian reporters, news producers, Radio, TV, and print outlets!
- Video Book Trailer—Bring your book to life by having a professionally produced, high quality, compelling video trailer created to stimulate interest in purchasing your book. We will also place your book trailer on YouTube, the video posting leader, and our website.
- Hardcover Edition—We can make your book available for purchase as a hardcover edition.
- Social Media Package—Tell the world about your book! We will create and set you up with Twitter, Facebook profile, Facebook page, Author blog, and Feedburner to help assist in the publicity of your book.
- Article Writing & Submission—Based on the topic and style of your book, we will write and submit artiles for publication, on your behalf, to five five relevant sites/online publications. This is available for nonfiction books only.
- RUSH - 45 Days—Your books will be completed within 45 days of receiving your final manuscript!
- Quarterly Royalty Payments and Reports
- 20 Complimentary Paperback Books